- In form of a practical workshop, the accompanying DVD (150 minutes) demonstrates how to do Shonishin.
- More than 40 cases from around the world cover which tools and methods work best for different patients, showing a range of treatment ideas, methods, and results available with the techniques described in the book.
- More than 100 illustrations, photos, and diagrams complement the text throughout.
- Numerous tips on how to pacify scared children and aggravated parents.
- This unique, user-friendly guide is a must-have for all acupuncturists, students and teachers of acupuncture as well as paediatricians who also use acupuncture – regardless of style of practice.